The Paksoy Initiative strives to create a measurable and demonstrable impact in every project it supports. As we have limited resources to deploy, we typically look for co-investing with other individuals, corporations and public entities.
We usually provide either direct funds as grants or in-kind contributions such as materials and effort.
Past projects and institutions we contributed as an organization or as individual family members include the following:
- Empowerment of women
- AÇEV – Mother Child Education Foundation
- ARTEM – Adana Rotary Community Development Center
- K12 education
- ÇYDD – Association for Supporting Contemporary Life
- Robert College of Istanbul
- SEV – Health and Education Foundation
- TEV – Turkish Education Foundation
- Tertiary education
- Boğaziçi University